Thursday, December 19, 2013

Just yesterday night i couldn't fell asleep , nervous , thinking about how my pmr result would be , the last pmr ever , and all the consequences , especially that one type of people's annoying question ; "Dapat berapa A?" -_-

That's one thing , the another thing I imagined was how my parents will react to my result . Even if they'd never put a target for my result , or maybe they didn't have the guts to say that to me , but i could saw it in their eyes . Their hopes .

It didn't ended right there mate , on twitter , most of the tweets were all about pmr and what they felt , imagined , worried at that exact moment which was really really related to mine . I was also pretty sure that these things rose my overthinking state .

I took a quick hypnosis session and fell asleep in a deep level of relaxation  . It worked . 




No comments:

Post a Comment